Friday, April 07, 2006

Flash Forward

After hours of trying to remember all the things that have happened to Tino, I finally give up.

I'm gonna start from TODAY because if I wrack my brains any longer, it will explode.

Tino woke up bright and early this morning. At 3AM. I put her on the bed, fed her and went to asleep. An hour later I woke up to hear her cooing and and blabbering away to the fan oscillating in front of her. I patted her tummy and she went back to sleep.

Today was "kui day" again. Her last shot until her first birthday. Whoopee!

She slept all the way to the hospital, probably exhausted from her early bird activities. She woke up when she was injected. As soon as the needle pricked through her skin, her eyes shot open in surprise. When the pain registered, she wailed and let a tear trickle down her cheek. I put her to my breast and she was suckling away, desperate to make the pain go away. Poor girl.

No comments: