All I want to reiterate is how much I love my baby girl and how it would crush me if I ever lost her. She is my world. My heart breaks for all those mothers who have lost children by any means (except maybe those who murder their own children).
Tino is now 5 months and 4 weeks old.
Milestones for her so far. She:
- can roll over like she's been doing it for years. Sometimes she can roll over on both sides.
- amuses herself by playing with her hands and her feet. She loves chewing her toes.
- turns to new sounds. When the door opens, she looks straight away.
- recognizes her name and will turn to you if you call her name.
- immitates speech sounds like "ga-ga", "grrrr", "goooo" (lol)
- reaches out for objects and brings them to her mouth - hand to mouth reflex
- can bear weight on her legs and stand with little support for long periods.
- laughs and smiles
- does mini push-ups
- can sit momentarily without support
- blows bubbles (big ones)

No comments:
Post a Comment