Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Re-styling

I am slowly recreating and refurbishing this baby blog of mine in an attempt to make it look as Tino-friendly as possible. Heh.

I'm skipping a couple of months because there's just so much I want to recapture and I'm getting all muddled up. So, to the present we go.

Tino is now almost 6 months. She turns 6 months in 2 days. Then she is officially ready to eat!!! Yay!! We're gonna have a real celebration. We'll have fried chicken and faalifu taro and potato salad and Tino will have cereal. Haha.

How time flies. My little baby is now a big baby. She's about to crawl soon. She can turn around 360 degrees and can move a few inches from her original position, using her legs but still can't get her arms to support her. You can tell she gets really frustrated, and she starts to perspire and her brow is wrinkled in concentration. Then she lets out a big "WAAAAHHH!" which means "I'm tired! Pick me up now now now!"

No comments: