As Tino has now turned 6 months, she's ready to eat. Yay! Not that she needs to eat any more. She's turning into one big fat baby. Hopefully that baby fat will fall away when she's older, and not remain forever fat like her parents. Har! Har!A few days ago I bought her rice cereal as shown in the picture. I mixed it with some of her formula and fed it to her. She tasted the first teaspoon-full. She dribbled it down her chin. The second lot, she spat out. The third time, she pursed her lips tightly together and refused to open her mouth. Haha. Obviously she wasn't too taken with it.
Tonight I'm going to make chicken soup with potatoes, pumpkin, carrots and round cabbage. And taro, all mashed together. I hope we do better this time. I'm reading up on starting solids and hopefully we will get it right and be able to feed her something she likes. Heh.

5 comments:
Nyds,
PICS PICS PICS!!!
And WHEN are we all having lunch together (with Tino that is)?
Flicks Nyds!
I know I know! I keep forgetting to upload the pics. I will....eventually.
We was have it a Saturday breaky with Tino sometime. Loyke this Saturday is good.
Sounds good to me. State da toyme and placed. I was be durr!
:)
wow...
dis new look is great gurl
keep it up
i was lurve the baby stuff on the side
hugs n kisses for Tino
Keep it going Ninny Tinto will love this when she grows up. I was thinking of doing one for Kolinyedcia but I'm so busy with mine yep its all about me har har *jokes*
I'll get around to it one day choo hoo.
Love to u n Chee.
Hugs and kisses for my angel Tinto.
Post a Comment